Ukrainian app Waterllama among the Apple Design Awards finalists
06 June, 2022, 18:16
Waterllama, a water tracking application developed by Ukrainians, is in the list of finalists for the annual Apple Design Awards. It was reported to AIN.Capital by representatives of the app team. The winners will be announced on June 6, 2022, during the Apple event in California.
- Waterllama is a drink water reminder and tracker that allows users to monitor their water balance. Log your liquid intake and fill in the llama character in the app.
- Users can also change characters, select drinks, run challenges, and set up reminders on their mobile devices and Apple Watch. Synchronization with Apple Health is available too.
- The app was developed by Ukrainian spouses Vitalii and Polina Mogylevets in 2019.
- Waterllama is available in 13 languages.
- You can download it from the Apple Store by clicking here.