ICLUB Global launches online platform for investing in startups from $10K
Private investor club ICLUB Global launches the ICLUB Online platform, allowing anyone to invest in startups together with Ukrainian fund TA Ventures and other club members. Access to the platform is free. The participant pays only two commissions on each investment: for management and for profit. The minimum investment amount in a startup is $10,000.
How the ICLUB Online platform works
The platform only offers companies that have passed the fund’s due diligence and in which it has invested its money. Thanks to this approach, private investors with no experience in venture capital investments significantly reduce the risk when building their portfolios.
The ICLUB Online platform opens up early-stage venture investments to a wide audience, says ICLUB Global President, Founder & Managing Partner of TA Ventures Victoria Tigipko. “The time for remote investment has arrived, and we are keeping pace with this trend. On the platform, you can invest with your smartphone. It’s essentially venture capital online, she added.
To invest in startups with ICLUB Online you need to do the following:
- Register on the ICLUB Online website.
- After registration, a club representative will reach out to you to introduce the platform and elaborate on venture capital investments. The next step is to pass the KYC (know your customer).
- The users have access to valuable materials to help them decide to invest. Foremost, this is essential information about the company, pitch deck, and records of calls with the startup team. The club offers a choice of two to four startups a month.
- Once you have decided to invest in a particular startup, you need to specify the amount of investment. In the end, the club’s lawyers will reach out to you to carry out the transaction.
- Club members invest and exit the deal simultaneously with TA Ventures. Investors receive quarterly reports on the companies in their portfolio until exit.
About ICLUB Global
ICLUB Global is an international network of private investor clubs founded by TA Ventures in 2018, which allows you to invest in European and American startups together with TA Ventures. During this time, the club members have invested in 64 startups and made five exits.
TA Ventures invests n technology startups in Europe and North America. The fun
ICLUB Global was opened in Kyiv, Dubai, London, Monaco, Almaty, and Cyprus. Plans are underway to open in Zurich, Riyadh, Baku, Málaga, Malta, Tenerife, New York, and Miami.
About TA Ventures
TA Ventures is a leading European venture fund investing in technology startups in Europe and North America that are shaping the industries of the future. The focus verticals of TA Ventures are digital health, mobility and logistics, enterprise software, consumer, and financial technology.
You must be logged in to post a comment.