Finnish Leadfeeder and German Echobot merge and raise €180M
23 June, 2022, 16:36
The Finnish sales lead generation tool Leadfeeder and the German sales cloud software Echobot have merged to fuel their next steps. The companies have also together raised €180 million from Great Hill Partners, TechCrunch reports.
- Founded in 2012 by Herkko Kiljunen, Pekka Koskinen, and Vicent Llongo, Leadfeeder is based in Helsinki. It provides a sales lead generation tool for B2B companies. This tool helps users understand who to target for sales and marketing opportunities.
- Echobot is a German sales cloud software developer founded in 2011 by Bastian Karweg and Jannis Breitwieser. It is a company building tools to source B2B sales leads and better target sales efforts.
- The companies have not disclosed the deal’s value. Great Hill Partners was a single backer in the all-equity €180 million funding. It is a private equity firm with $2.7 billion under management, 78 finished investments, and 36 exits.
- Together the companies have some 8,500 customers, primarily in Europe. According to the companies, Echobot’s revenues in the last year grew 70%, while Leadfeeder’s grew 50%.
- Initially, Leadfeeder and Echobot will continue to run separately with independent brands. Although, they expect to merge more of their operations and tech. The companies are already doing some talent acquisition and finance functions together.