War in Ukraine / June 27
The Molfar team sends a daily newsletter about the war in Ukraine. The editorial staff of AIN.Capital publishes the full version of the digest. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
One of the bloodiest wars of the XXI century
Wars, due to the fact that they last for thousands of years, have their own statistics and, consequently, classification. For example, the term war itself is applied to events that take the lives of more than a thousand soldiers for up to a year. The events of 2022 in Ukraine are suitable for this.
Moreover, the war in Ukraine is already considered to be one of the 25% of the most intense wars. All because more than 200 servicemen on both sides die on the battlefield every day. Ukraine gives such figures for its army and the Russian one.
In addition, the war in Ukraine has been going on for more than 100 days. According to this indicator, it is also included in 25% of wars since 1816. If it lasts a year, it will enter 10% of wars in duration.
Given the total number of casualties, the Russian-Ukrainian war has already surpassed many wars in the last 200 years. Experts point out that the number of casualties is phenomenally large: 30,000 Russian servicemen, more than 10,000 Ukrainian servicemen (according to the Ukrainian side). If the war lasts until 2023, the figure will double.
And this without taking into account civilian casualties. According to the UN, at least 4,000 civilians died in Ukraine. According to Ukrainian officials, more than 25,000 civilians died in Mariupol alone.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- The modern cannons that may make the difference in Ukraine
- Judicial reform in Ukraine: analysis of the main principles and problems of reform
- Investigation into the relationship between ISPsystem, 1inch, FSS of the russian federation and crypto-businessmens
- StopFraud: an investigation into porn, gambling and russia
- Psychological portrait of a russian people
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- Russian troops carried out a missile strike on Odnorobivka in the Zolochiv community. The rocket hit a two-story apartment building, which was critically damaged.
- Russian troops at night launched a missile attack on Kyiv and Shevchenkivskyi districts of Kharkiv from the territory of the Belgorod region of the Russian Federation. As a result of shelling in the Kyiv district, a two-story office building was damaged, in which a fire broke out, also residential buildings, a sewing workshop, a kindergarten, a cafe and a shop were damaged.
In Shevchenkivskyi district, there was a missile attack of the school yard, the building was damaged, all the windows were shattered.
- At night, Russian troops launched a missile attack on Pokotylivka in Kharkiv disrtict. As a result, a large crater formed on the street, 18 residential buildings and 2 cars were damaged.
- Russian troops shelled Kyivskyi district with artillery. The shells hit the territory of the garage community, as a result three garages caught fire on an area of about 200 sq.m.
- Russian forces launched 2 X-22 missiles from a TU-22 M3 bomber. As a result of the missile attack, the mall caught fire, and residential buildings were also damaged. More than 40 people were injured. Fire area – 10.300 sq. m. A stadium building was damaged. The second missile hit the plant that produces civilian vehicles “Kredmash”, the plant’s workshops were destroyed.
- Russian troops from the territory of the Russian Federation launched 2 missiles in the direction of the city of Okhtyrka. There were no casualties or destruction.
- Shcherbaky, Novodanylivka were shelled by the Russians.
- Russian forces shelled Hulai Pole and Preobrazhenka, cilvilian infrastructure was damaged, there were five damage cases recorded.
- In the afternoon, Russian troops attacked the market area in Lysychansk with the Uragan MLRS. Cluster munitions exploded near the crowd of people collecting water from a tank. As a result, 8 people died, including 1 child, and 21 more were injured.
- Russian troops fired with cannon artillery at the border areas of the village of Hirsk in Snovsk district from the territory of the Russian Federation. 15 explosions were recorded. As a result of shelling, a blast wave and shrapnel damaged the walls of the administrative building, the windows were smashed, and the fence was damaged.
- Russian troops, using a strategic aviation aircraft, launched a cruise missile, presumably of the X-22 type, on the territory of a residential area in the Odesa district settlement. As a result of the shelling and the resulting fire, 4 private houses were destroyed, 61 private houses were partially destroyed. 8 people were injured, including two 3-year-old children.
- As a result of the shelling by Russian troops, a fire broke out near the field.
- Russian troops shelled the territory of Bashtanka district twice:
at 4:00, the territory of the village of Bereznehuvate was shelled. Residential buildings were damaged as a result of the shelling;
at ~4:30 Shyroke community territory was shelled. As a result of the shelling, the building of a kindergarten and a private house were destroyed.
- Russian soldiers shelled the territory of the city of Slovyansk twice with the missiles:
at night, as a result of the shelling, multi-storey apartment buildings along Novyy Pobut Street were damaged;
in the morning, as a result of the missile shelling, multi-storey buildings along Torsʹka Street and private houses near the epicenter of the explosion were damaged.
As a result of shelling, 1 person was killed, 1 woman’s arm was torn off.
- Shyroke community was shelled.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.
You must be logged in to post a comment.