Polish startup Heroify raises $380K in a pre-seed round
29 June, 2022, 16:13
- Founded in 2021 by Maciej Lotkowski and Paulina Wardega, Heroify is a platform for marketing and sales competency assessment. It allows for a quick skill check of candidates even before the interview. According to the company, the whole test can take up to three minutes.
- Heroify’s system analyzes job offers and provides a list of competencies that are worth testing and questions to do it quicker. The questions are prepared by a team of 30 experts with years of international experience.
- SMOK Ventures was the lead investor in this round. It is a Polish venture capital fund investing in early-stage startups in Poland. Its ticked size is about $100,000-$1 million. SMOK Ventures focuses on gaming, AR/VR, Artificial Intelligence, marketing tech, and fintech.
- Movens Capital supported the round, alongside several business angels. The Warsaw-based investment company has recently led the €850,000 seed round of fyrtel.market and supported the €2.1 million round for Doctor One.
“We are observing solutions for the HR industry with attention and excitement. Heroify’s platform allows you to effectively evaluate and accelerate the employment of the best specialists,”Przemysław Jurgiel-Żyła from Movens Capital commented on the investment.
- So far, the platform can test about 120 competencies. Over 700 candidates were assessed through Heroify’s platform. Growing startups like HiPets, inStreamly, or Renderro have already found their specialists and managers using the platform.
- The obtained funds will allow for further development, scaling of sales, and international expansion.