Finnish-Ukrainian PromoRepublic secures €200k from NetSolid
30 June, 2022, 14:46
The Ukrainian fund NetSolid Investments has invested €200,000 in the SaaS platform PromoRepublic during its €2 million Pre-A round of financing. The company plans to raise the Series A round by the end of the year.
- PromoRepublic is a Finnish-Ukrainian startup that develops solutions for corporations that help standardize and automate sales through social media.
- In 2020, the company raised $1.5 million from the Finnish investment firm Innovestor and other investors. According to CrunchBase, the startup has raised a total of $3.9 million in investments.
- The company is developing in the North American and UK markets. Among its clients are Expedia Group, Curves International, Mannatech, doTERRA, EZCORP.
- PromoRepublic has approximately 50 employees and contractors. The company has offices in Helsinki, Kyiv, London, and New York.
- PromoRepublic plans to use the funds raised to scale up its business.
- NetSolid Investments is a Ukrainian fund that focuses on smart investments. It mainly invests in affiliate marketing, traffic products, marketplaces, platforms, saas, apps, and other digital marketing products.