Ukraine’s Pingle Game Studio opens an office in Canada
The Ukrainian outsourcing company Pingle Game Studio, which works on the games Hello Neighbor and My Time At Portia, has announced a new office opening in Canada. The team told PocketGamer magazine about it.
- The new office of the Ukrainian company will appear in Ottawa.
- As Pingle Game Studio says, the Canadian office opening does not mean a business relocation. The creative and development teams stay in Ukraine. It is the company’s conscientious position.
- Pingle already has offices in Dnipro, Kyiv, and Kharkiv. In March 2022, the company also set up an office in Lviv, as well as announced the opening of a new location in London. In addition, the company has a representative office in Los Angeles.
- Pingle Game Studio is a global game development partner. The company focuses on providing porting, full-cycle development, design, and testing services for AAA games. Since its inception in 2007, Pingle Studio has worked with Epic Games, Disney, Lucasfilm, Embracer Group, Team17, Zynga, Square Enix, Qualcomm, and tinyBu.
- As of June 2022, Pingle Game Studio employs 400 people, as per Dmytro Kvtun, CEO of Pingle Game Studio.
- The company’s well-known projects include porting the games Hello Neighbor and My Time At Portia.
“Years of experience with major game-making technologies and various generations of consoles make us a powerful contributor when it comes to developing and porting games. We’ve completed more than 75 projects since starting the company,” Dmytro comments.