War in Ukraine / July 4
The Molfar team sends a daily newsletter about the war in Ukraine. The editorial staff of AIN.Capital publishes the full version of the digest. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
Russia continues its offensive in Donbas
Russian troops continue their active offensive in Donbas. Over the past week, the Russian army has shelled Sloviansk and Kramatorsk several times. The number of civilian victims exceeded tens of people. According to the General Staff of Ukraine, Russia is again using the same tactics as in Severodonetsk and Lysychansk – powerful artillery shelling, which leads to large-scale destruction of cities. As a result, Russia is effectively erasing Ukrainian cities from the face of the earth.
Now, the complete capture of Donbas is the main goal of Russia. After entering Severodonetsk, and later Lysychansk, Russia actually controls the entire Luhansk region. Hext wants to capture the Donetsk region.
The Ministry of Defense of Ukraine claims that the situation is under control: retreats from the positions are necessary to save the lives of Ukrainian soldiers. In addition, Ukrainian troops are retreating to previously prepared fortified positions, which will allow them to maintain their defense and then launch a counterattack.. So it’s not a chaotic random retreat. At the same time, Russia is forced to throw more and more forces for attacks, which leads to heavy losses in its army.
Interestingly, having certain successes in Donbas, Russia cannot protect its rear. After receiving Western long-range artillery, Ukraine repeatedly destroys military depots deep in the rear. HIMARS works, according to the Armed Forces.
And yet, there is no reason to relax: Russia is now increasing the part of the territory it controls, despite all the reports about the depletion of its troops.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- The modern cannons that may make the difference in Ukraine
- Judicial reform in Ukraine: analysis of the main principles and problems of reform
- Investigation into the relationship between ISPsystem, 1inch, FSS of the russian federation and crypto-businessmens
- StopFraud: an investigation into porn, gambling and russia
- Psychological portrait of a russian people
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- Missile attack on a two-story gymnasium building in the Shevchenkivskyi District.
- An 81 year-old woman was killed asa result of shelling.
- At 11:00 a.m., Russian troops dropped an explosive from a drone. At 13:00, they fired mortars at the territory of the community. A water tower was destroyed, as a result local residents were left without water supply. A farm was also damaged.
- Russian helicopter from the territory of the Russian Federation launched 2 missiles at the school building. 4 people were injured.
- There were 45 reports of civilian infrastructure damage caused by the shelling during the day. Temyrivka and Stepnohirsk were shelled by Russian troops as well.There were 45 reports of civilian infrastructure damage caused by the shelling during the day. Temyrivka and Stepnohirsk were shelled by Russian troops as well.
- Residential and household buildings were damaged as a result of shelling by Russian troops.
- As a result of shelling by Russian troops, 2 residential buildings, 2 utility rooms, a tractor trailer and a motorcycle were damaged.
- Bashtanka district:
At about 08:00 a.m. Shyroke community was shelled. Residential building was destroyed. In the Bereznehuvate community, shelling of villages along the demarcation line continues.
At about 4:15 p.m. and at approximately 7:30 p.m. Lymany village in Halytsynove communities was shelled. As a result of shelling, a residential building was destroyed. There was a fire in the fields with the harvest within and outside of the village.
As a result of artillery shelling of Kotlyareve village, residential buildings, cars and a store were damaged.
21 people were injured in the region during the day.
- Russian forces shelled Ivanivske, Avdiivka, Kurakhivka, Pivdenne, Siversk, Zaitseve, Romanivka, Krasnohorivka, Bila Hora, Pivnichne, and Dobropillya.
23 civilian facilities were destroyed, including 13 residential buildings, hangars, cars, premises of a mine and a bakery.
According to the head of the Donetsk Regional Military Administration, 1 person was injured.
- The village was shelled by Russian troops, as a result of it 1 civilian was killed, another person was injured.
- Vysokopillya, Velyka Oleksandrivka, Kalynivske were shelled by Russian troops.
- As a result of an afternoon shelling in Marianske, a wheat field burned down.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.
You must be logged in to post a comment.