War in Ukraine / July 5
The next big battle is for Sloviansk
The Russian army continues its offensive in Donbas. According to the testimony of insiders in the Russian Federation, the General Staff of the Russian Federation does not plan to slow down the pace and plans to continue to put pressure on Ukrainian positions in order to capture even more territories. There was a report that equipment and military personnel were being transferred to Ukraine from Murmansk.
British intelligence claims that the accumulation of forces is underway for the next major offensive – on Sloviansk. Moreover, the situation is really complicated: 16 km away is already the northern group of Russian troops, a little further – two more large groups, Center and the South. As in previous cases, Russian forces significantly outnumber Ukrainian ones.
Ukraine’s plans are still unknown. No one is talking about the surrender of Sloviansk in advance, the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine only reminds us that the main priority for them is the preservation of the lives of soldiers. In addition, Ukraine claims that it is retreating to previously strengthened positions. This is true, but it does not change the fact that Ukraine is still only giving away territory.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- The modern cannons that may make the difference in Ukraine
- Judicial reform in Ukraine: analysis of the main principles and problems of reform
- Investigation into the relationship between ISPsystem, 1inch, FSS of the russian federation and crypto-businessmens
- StopFraud: an investigation into porn, gambling and russia
- Psychological portrait of a russian people
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- A fire broke out in a residential building as a result of shelling.
- Kharkivs’kyi, Izyums’kyi и Chuhuivs’kyi district were shelled. Residential building, garage and roof of a two-story house were damaged.
- Airstrike on the Saltivskyi District, the buildings of the lyceum and the technical school were damaged.
- As a result of the shelling, 2 people were injured, including 1 child aged 1 year and 11 months.
- As a result of the shelling, a two-story house, a garage and three cars caught fire. The fire area was 200 square meters.
- Russian troops fired 4 rockets. 1 missile was shot down by air defense, debris fell into Shepitivskiy district. The remaining 3 rockets hit the territory of the Yarmolenskiy community, as a result of the shelling, windows were broken in the houses, 1 person was injured.
- As a result of a Russian missile attack, an enterprise was destroyed, and a fire broke out.
- As a result of the shelling by Russian troops, 2 households and power lines were damaged. There were 10 explosions in total.
- As a result of the shelling by Russian troops, 2 residential and 4 household buildings were on fire. In the village of Yuvileine, on Stepova Street, a woman was rescued from the rubble of a house.
- Russian troops fired 6 missiles at the city. 3 missiles were shot down. An administration building, a cheese factory, and agricultural land in the suburbs were damaged.
- Russian troops launched missile attacks on the city. 7 multi-storey buildings were damaged: more than 200 windows were knocked out, the entrance doors were damaged.
- The Russian army launched a missile attack on Kramatorsk. As a result, the garages of a private enterprise were destroyed in Malotaranivka village near the city, and windows in a public utility company were shattered.
- Russian troops shelled the town with cluster munitions. The shelling lasted about 1 hour. Shells hit the town center, the Warsaw, Pivnichny, and Slavkurort districts. As a result, the pavilions of the central market, civilian facilities, and at least 14 residential buildings were damaged. 1 civilian was killed, 7 people were injured.
- As a result of the shelling by Russian troops, the social infrastructure in the communities was destroyed, residential buildings were damaged.
- A cottage community near the town of Zelenodolsk and Velyka Kostromka was shelled. A power line was damaged. In Velyka Kostromka grain warehouses caught fire.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.