Helsinki-based Happeo raises $26M for its all-in-one intranet solution
07 July, 2022, 17:57
The Finnish provider of intranet platform for employees Happeo has raised a $26 million Series B investment. Endeit Capital, Smartfin, and Evli Growth Partners led the round, and existing Happeo’s investors INKEF Capital, Maki.vc, and Vendep Capital participated, TechCrunch writes.
- Happeo was founded in 2017 by Antero Hanhirova, Perttu Ojansuu, and Vesa Sironen. The startup develops intranet software to connect employees with company tools. It is aimed to make workplace communication more convenient and efficient.
- Happeo’s solution integrates natively with Google Workspace and Microsoft 365. Its software can be used to browse and work with Doc, Sheet, Slide, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and search across content in OneDrive, Gmail or Outlook without any need to switch tabs.
- The platform has already acquired over 350 customers. Pinterest, Doctolib, Hotmart, Decathlon, and Marqueta are among them.
- The startup has secured $47 million in venture capital, including the fresh investment led by Dutch growth capital firm Endeit Capital, Belgian VC Smartfin, and Finnish Evli Growth Partners.
- Happeo plans to spend the proceeds on further platform development with a focus on adding new app and service integrations. The startup also will continue its expansion in North America.