Finnish wellbeing platform Hintsa Performance raises €5.1M
12 July, 2022, 16:38
- Founded in 2014, Hintsa Performance offers well-being coaching, focusing on behavioral change, like establishing goals, supporting change, and maintaining change long-term. The approach covers all the areas of health and well-being, helping to improve the life and performance of individuals, teams, and entire organizations.
- Some notable investors participated in the round, including ex-Unilever CEO Paul Polman and K5 Global. The Late Late Show host James Corden, and Charles Plowden, former joint senior partner of Baillie Gifford & Co., also joined in the round.
“With the help of our investors, we will turn Hintsa into a high-tech coaching company the world has never seen before. The startup has already proven its services on the highest level of business and sports,”Ed Beccle, co-founder of Hintsa, comments on the investment.
- According to the company, it has served over 500 organizations with over 2,000 intensive individual coaching programs. Its customers include CEOs of Fortune 500 companies, Formula 1 World Champions, and organizations like Reckitt, Accenture, Deloitte, Nokia, and CGI.
- In 2018, Hintsa Performance closed a €6.8 million funding round from OP Insurance and Pontos Group. To date, the startup has raised a total of €13 million.
- In addition to global growth, Hintsa will launch a new mobile app, giving access to Hintsa’s coaching to entire organizations and consumers.