Intellias opens offices in Spain and Portugal for over 100 specialists
12 July, 2022, 20:15
The Ukrainian IT company Intellias has announced that it will open four R&D centers in Madrid and Malaga, Spain, Lisbon and Porto, Portugal, this autumn.
- As Intellias CEO and co-founder Vitaly Sedler explained, the decision to enter the Spanish and Portuguese markets was dictated by the company’s business strategy for globalization. The IT industry is developing rapidly in these countries. According to him, there is also a good environment for living and professional growth.
- The new R&D centers, in particular, will allow Intellias to interact and communicate more effectively with its customers in Europe and other regions.
- By the end of 2022, the company plans to welcome more than 100 specialists to the new offices, including local talents and Ukrainians who have relocated to Spain or Portugal. The headquarter of Intellias remains in Ukraine.
- Currently, the company has more than 200 job openings, which you can find here. There are five positions available directly in Spain and Portugal:
- Country Head for Spain
- Talent Delivery Manager (Portugal)
- Technical Team Lead/ Scala Developer (Madrid)
- Rust Automotive Engineer (Porto)
- Senior Talent Delivery Specialist (Spain)
- A few months ago, Intellias opened development centers in three Polish cities: Warsaw, Wrocław, and Gdańsk. It also has offices in Ukraine and Bulgaria.