War in Ukraine / July 13
Day 141: Tragedy in Vinnytsia — more than 20 victims
On July 14, Russia attacked the center of Vinnytsia with three missiles. They hit the business center and its surroundings. The explosion was extremely powerful: at the time of preparing the material, there was already information about 20 dead people, more than 100 people asked for medical help.
Russia has not yet commented on the attack. It is similar to what happened in Kremenchuk, when one of the two rockets hit a shopping center. Then the Russian Federation said that they were targeting a factory where military equipment was repaired (this was not true), and the shopping center itself was not working (this was also not true). There were no military facilities or factories nearby in Vinnytsia.
It seems that Russia wanted to take revenge in this way. In the last two weeks, Ukraine destroyed 16 warehouses with ammunition of the Russian army, while Russia itself did not have any major military successes. The strike on the city center, where hundreds of civilians were located, is exactly like revenge. Before that, Russia fired expensive and accurate Kalibr missiles, not outdated X-class missiles, as was the case with Kremenchuk. This is prohibited by all the rules of warfare.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- ZelenskiyNFT: is it a skam project created by the russians? We have the evidence.
- Fact-checking of a missile strike on the city of Kremenchuk: why was it a planned terrorist attack?
- VICE: Meet the US ‘Journalist’ Helping Spread the Kremlin’s Propaganda
- Collaborators of the city of Kupyansk: a corrupt military person and child vandals
- Days of EU Integration in Ukraine’s Parliament
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- Artillery shelling of the village territory, as a result of the shelling, 9 residential buildings were damaged, a garage and a truck were destroyed. 2 fields of wheat were burning.
- During the day, the Russian army shelled the Kharkiv, Bogodukhivskyi, Izium and Chuguivskyi districts. 2 civilians were wounded and hospitalized. As a result of the shelling, private houses, household structures, and cars were destroyed. In the Izium district, critical infrastructure was damaged due to the shelling, the roof of the power distribution point of one of the medical institutions was on fire.
Also, as a result of the shelling, the depot of the underground metro and the enterprise were partially destroyed.
At 5:00 p.m., as a result of the shelling, 2 fires broke out in the Bogodukhivskyi district on the territory of two private households. A car, an outbuilding, and partly the roof of a house were on fire. The total fire area was 120 sq. m.
At 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. Russian troops launched rocket attacks on the Nemyshlianskyi and Osnovianskyi districts of Kharkiv. Transport infrastructure facilities were damaged, a 3-storey building and 3 trucks were destroyed.
2 rockets were fired at the territory of the former furniture factory. As a result of the explosions, the administrative building and several shops were damaged. The blast wave damaged the trucks – 2 cars were hit by shrapnel, and another one was thrown on its side. At the places of the shelling, craters up to 3 meters deep were formed. The debris also damaged roofs and shattered windows in 3 private houses nearby.
- Russian troops shelled the territory of the village in Putyvl district, 8 explosions were recorded, a residential building was damaged.
- Russian troops fired cluster shells at civilian infrastructure, in particular, the building of the family medicine outpatient clinic was damaged. As a result of the shelling, 2 household structures on an area of 70 square meters, a wheat field on an area of 2 hectares, a residential building on an area of 40 sq. m were on fire. Shrapnel killed pets. A kindergarten was also damaged, windows were blown out in 3 cars, a store and a residential building caught fire.
- 2 strikes were recorded on the Eliz transformer plant, as of 5:00 p.m., it is known about 7 wounded people. Windows and doors were broken in multi-storey and private houses located nearby, windows and stained-glass windows in a supermarket were also broken. 16 people were injured.
- As a result of the shelling, a private house was damaged, windows and doors were broken in it.
- In the first half of the day, the shelling of Novoselivka village was recorded. As a result, 4 people were killed and 2 were injured.
- The Russian army shelled the Odesa region, the building of the pig farm was destroyed. Also, as a result of the rocket attacks, 3 settlements in Rozdilna district were left without electricity.
- Russian troops shelled Kostyantynivka. Several private houses, a school and an industrial building were destroyed. 1 person was injured. (1, 2).
- The premises of the Zeus Ceramica factory came under fire.
- The territory of the village was shelled.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.