War in Ukraine / July 14
The Molfar team sends a daily newsletter about the war in Ukraine. The editorial staff of AIN.Capital publishes the full version of the digest. You can subscribe to the newsletter here.
Day 142: Grain in exchange for the lifting of sanctions
After long negotiations, it became known that Russia will allow the safe export of grain from three Ukrainian ports. The guarantor of the agreement will be Turkey, which will check empty Ukrainian ships so that they do not import weapons. Negotiations took place between Russia, Ukraine, Turkey and the UN.
At the same time, some additional details of the agreement became known only the next day. The US lifted sanctions from Russia on the export of fertilizers for the treatment of agricultural crops. It is reported that this was one of the conditions of the agreement on the export of grain from Ukraine.
Ukraine and the Russian Federation were among the largest exporters of fertilizers in the world, so the closure of access to Russian products was considered a blow to the agricultural sector around the world. In order to release Ukrainian grain, which is primarily needed by poor countries, the US made concessions.
In fact, it can be considered as the first loss of the West. Russia blackmailed the world to get what it wanted. And now she has regained the opportunity to export fertilizers and make money from it. At the same time, only three Ukrainian ports were unblocked, and not all the waterways that worked before that. The Ukrainian side has not made extensive comments on this matter yet.
Latest investigations of the Molfar team:
- ZelenskiyNFT: is it a skam project created by the russians? We have the evidence.
- Fact-checking of a missile strike on the city of Kremenchuk: why was it a planned terrorist attack?
- VICE: Meet the US ‘Journalist’ Helping Spread the Kremlin’s Propaganda
- Collaborators of the city of Kupyansk: a corrupt military person and child vandals
- Days of EU Integration in Ukraine’s Parliament
Airstrike, missile and MRL damage
- The Russian army shelled the school grounds in the Industrialny district. The rocket fell in the school yard, a crater was formed at the site of the strike. Windows were smashed in classrooms, doors were blown out in computer science and physics classrooms. The roof of the school was also broken.
- Myropillya, Yunaky, Esman, Nova Sloboda, Hotyn, Shostka, Krasnopillya, Velyka Pysarivka communities were shelled by Russian troops, 40 shots were recorded in total.
- Missile attack in the central part of the city. 5 Kalibr type missiles were launched from a small rocket ship from the area of Cape Fiolent in the Crimea. 2 missiles were shot down by air defense near the village of Rakhny Vinnytsia region. 3 missiles hit the parking lot next to the 9-storey Yubileiny mall, the neighboring buildings were also damaged from the blows, in which the windows were knocked out by the blast wave. ~55 houses for various purposes and 40 cars were damaged. One of the missiles hit near the new maternity hospital. The medical diagnostic center was partially destroyed. According to preliminary information, everyone who was there died.
It is known about 23 dead. 183 people sought medical help, 73 people were hospitalized, including 3 children. 18 people are listed as missing. Among the dead there were 3 children. The mother of the deceased child had her leg torn off, she was hospitalized in serious condition. 34 people are in serious condition.
- During the day, 21 reports of destruction in the region as a result of the shelling by the Russian army were received.
Novoyakovlivka, Stepove, Novoandriivka, Preobrazhenka, Orichiv, Hulaipole were shelled by Russian troops.
- As a result of the shelling, the roof of a residential building on an area of 35 square meters caught fire.
- Foresters of the “Narodytskyy lishosp” state-owned company ran into an anti-tank mine. 2 workers were killed, 6 more were injured, one is in serious condition. 5 injured were taken to the hospital
- Shelling of the city. According to preliminary information, there are destroyed houses. One person was killed.
- Russian troops shelled the city with 9 S-300 missiles. 3 educational institutions, a hotel, a shopping center, a stadium, shops, and residential buildings were destroyed. One of the buildings of the Regional Institute of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education was damaged. 18 city trolleybuses were damaged. 1 person was injured.
- Shelling of civilian infrastructure in the areas of Lymany, Posad-Pokrovske, Oleksandrivka, Myrne, Blahodatne, Bila Krynytsya, Knyazivka and other settlements.
- Russian troops shelled the area between the villages of Karpovychi and Mhy, 2 explosions were recorded.
- The Russian army shelled Hrodivka urban-type settlement and Ivanivka village. The shells hit the playground, where children had been playing shortly before the shelling, and the wheat field. The shelling was carried out with cluster shells.
- At night, the territory of the community was shelled, in the morning Zelenodolsk was shelled, there were hits in the park and the stadium of the sports school, windows in the lyceum were shattered from the explosion. In the evening the parking area was shelled again.
- The school building was destroyed as a result of a rocket attack. According to preliminary information, the strike was carried out by a Kalibr missile.
This was the free part of the military brief
Read the full text + all archives in the paid version.
In two weeks, the subscription price will be $50/month, subscribe now for $30. We give half of the money for the humanitarian needs of Ukrainians.
In a paid version:
- Civilian casualties
- Occupant’s casualties (est. from Ukrainian General Staff)
- War crimes in a de-ocupied territories
- Alternative loss estimates
- Data archive.
- Analytical charts: occupant losses, chart with known air raid alerts by region, known child deaths, diagram of known damage for Ukrainian infrastructure.
You must be logged in to post a comment.