Ciklum opens new delivery center in Romania
The tech company Ciklum has announced the establishment of a new delivery hub in Romania to continue boosting local development centers and professional communities in the CEE region, as reported by AIN.Capital.
- The delivery hub in Romania was built upon the Czech software developer CN Group Ciklum acquired last year. The company has long been present in Central Europe, including Romania.
- The new office has started operating under the Ciklum brand.
- Ciklum Romania is to benefit from the synergy of CN Group’s achievements and local expertise with Ciklum’s global aspirations and experience.
- The Ciklum team in Romania already unites several dozen professionals working on end-to-end development of innovative solutions for well-known brands in various industries. This year, the company plans to multiply the number of specialists in the Romanian center.
“After the acquisition of the Czech CN Group, which also cooperates with Romanian developers, establishing a new delivery hub under the Ciklum brand was only a matter of time for us. We know about the strong talent pool in Eastern and Central Europe – thousands of our colleagues work from Ukraine, Poland, the Czech Republic, and Slovakia. Now we can confidently add Romania to this list. We are sure that Ciklum’s experience in the global IT industry will open up many opportunities for local talent to grow professionally and refresh the local IT community,”said Andriy Oksenyuk, CFO, Ciklum.
- A few months ago, Ciklum also opened a delivery hub in Sofia, Bulgaria, which already brings together more than 100 professionals.
- Ciklum is a global product engineering and digital services company headquartered in the UK. It has 4,000+ software developers, designers, product managers, and data scientists around the world.