GlobalLogic opens a new office in Gdańsk
25 July, 2022, 14:42
Following the opening of the 1,000-person development center in Wrocław, the international IT company GlobalLogic has opened a new office in Gdańsk, as the company reported to AIN.Capital.
- GlobalLogic is aimed to build a team of 120 people in Gdańsk. It will work on the latest solutions in embedded systems development, cybersecurity, IoT, or communication.
- The company currently has more than 1,100 open positions all around the world, more than 400 of them are in Poland, and 35 are in Gdańsk, including Embedded Software Developers, DevOps Engineers, and Automation Testing Engineers.
- In February 2022, GlobalLogic opened the 1,000-person development center in Wrocław. It has innovative IT laboratories for development testing. There, engineers are creating, developing, and testing IT solutions in the field of automotive technology, Industry 4.0, cloud service, or telecom.
- As GlobalLogic told AIN.Capital, the company also plans to launch a new development center in Katowice in the nearest future.
- Meanwhile, the company continues its global expansion. By the end of 2022, GlobalLogic’s offices will appear in at least three new countries. The scaling will allow the company to strengthen technical expertise in the regions and facilitate the exchange of experience between specialists.
You must be logged in to post a comment.