Ukraine’s N-iX opens a collaboration hub in Wroclaw
01 August, 2022, 18:46
The Ukrainian company N-iX has opened a collaboration hub in Wroclaw, as reported to AIN.Capital by its representatives.
- The company’s new hub was opened in Wroclaw in the Spaces Wroclavia co-working space.
- According to N-iX, its specialists can choose when and how often to work from the new co-working space.
- It is N-iX’s second location in Poland. The Krakow office appeared in June 2022.
“We are actively working in the Polish talent market and growing our team there. In June, we opened the N-iX office in Krakow. Now we have found a comfortable and modern co-working space for our colleagues in Wroclaw,” Maryana Makovetska, Administrative Director at N-iX, comments.
- N-iX is a Ukrainian IT company founded in 2002.
- The company provides software development services and expertise in cloud solutions, data engineering, embedded systems, the Internet of Things, machine learning, and other emerging technologies.
- Since the first day of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the company has relocated most of its employees to safer regions and, despite everything, has continued to operate.
- As of May 2022, N-iX already employed more than 1,800 people and, according to Pavel Deshchynskyi, had several new contracts.
- The company has also announced a new office in Ivano-Frankivsk, Ukraine.