Polish martech startup edrone closes Series A funding
The Krakow-based marketing technology startup, edrone, has secured additional funding during the Series A round. The company has not disclosed the financial details of the deal, but said that the fresh round doubled its valuation.
- Founded in 2016 by Michal Blak and Rahim Blak, edrone is building an e-commerce CRM with marketing automation and voice commerce. The company claims to cater to a dynamic sector of hundreds of small and medium enterprises frustrated with the lack of value generated with existing solutions.
- During the round, edrone welcomed two new investors, Atmos Ventures and Müller Medien, a German publisher. Atmos Ventures is a US-Poland-based firm focused on seed and Series A-stage European and North American startups.
- The existing investors PortfoLion Capital Partners and a group of Angels also joined the funding.
- In October 2020, edrone raised $5.3 million, including $2.5 million in the Series A round and a $2.8 million grant. Now, companies like x-Kom, Eastend, CitySport, Agent Provocateur, Tous, Wojas, Muve, and over 500 other stores use edrone’s solution.
- The fresh funding will accelerate edrone’s growth pace and improve its unit economics.
AIN.Capital has recently created a ranking of 25 most active Polish VC funds in 2022, where Atmos Ventures has got the 17th position, making two investments during January-July 2022. Check out the full list here: