Estonian-Polish cybersecurity startup Fully-Verified raises new funding round
06 September, 2022, 13:39
Fully-Verified, a Tallinn and Szczecin-based startup, has raised a new funding round of undisclosed amount. The funds Pomerangels VC and Invento Capital VC backed the startup along with several angel investors, FinSMEs informs.
- Founded in 2018, and led by Lukasz Kwiatkowki, Fully-Verified provides automated identity verification solutions to respond to various types of fraud in e-commerce, fintech, crypto, payments, and other business sectors.
- Its identity verification is based on automated document recognition and validation technology. This tech includes facial recognition, machine learning and artificial intelligence, as well as sanctions checks, and trained verification specialists.
- The Poland-based funds Pomerangels VC and Invento VC are the investors in this round. Pomerangels, a fund investing alongside business angels and syndicates, recently co-led the €1 million round for SP Tech Solutions.
- The list of angel backers includes Fernando Herrera, Risto Valtakari, Dariusz Dwornikowski, and Samuli Koski-Lammi.
- Fully-Verified intends to use the fresh funds to expand the functionality of its solution and to further grow the team.