Finnish startup SeeTrue Technologies completes a €460k round
22 September, 2022, 15:09
Finland-based eye-tracking technology startup SeeTrue Technologies has raised €460,000 completing its funding round. The round involves several sources of financing, including local funds and SeeTrue’s owners, Photonics Finland reports.
- Founded in 2018 by Roman Bednarik, SeeTrue Technologies specializes in eye tracking technology. This solution can help optimize devices using augmented reality, as well as better understand the user. At the moment, the company has seven employees, but actively recruits new skills to the team and seeks growth.
“SeeTrue Technologies is a good example of the Finnish deeptech startup, whose product development is based on decades of research. The company’s solutions are top-of-the-line in their field, and potential customers are large international companies. This means that turnover can develop exponentially if sales succeed,”Jani Jokitalo, Business Finland Senior Advisor, emphasises.
- The current round consists of a €200,000 investment by StartUp Fund Joensuu and North Karelia Growth Fund. Business Finland supported the SeeTrue’s development with €110,000, also backed by €150,000 from SeeTrue’s owners.
- Start Up Fund Joensuu is a Finnish fund that helps startups grow, employ, and internationalize. Its capital is €2.5 million and its typical investment around €50,000-€200,000.
- North Karelia Growth Fund invests in recently established and young companies from the region. It focuses on digitalization, forest and bioeconomy, photonics, travel and creative industries, as well as material sciences. The fund is worth €6 million and invests €25,000-€150,000.
- The fresh funding can allow SeeTrue Technologies to develop world’s best eye tracking solutions.