Austrian blockchain startup consola.finance raises €1.1M in a pre-seed round
The Vienna-based blockchain startup consola.finance that streamlines back-end financing processes for DAOs, DApps, centralized exchanges, and NTF platforms announced that it has raised €1.1 million in a pre-seed funding. The round was led by Speedinvest, Blockchain Founders Fund, and the Diamond Hands Ventures.
- Founded in 2022 by Jacob Kobler, consola.finance is a B2B finance and accounting SaaS platform that is aimed to automate financial processes for Web3 businesses, including bookkeeping, reporting, and analytics among others. The alpha version of the platform is scheduled to go live in Q4 of 2022
- The main idea of the startup is to offer companies the approach to consolidating, augmenting, and exporting blockchain data, as well as to reduce human errors, and increase transparency.
- consola.finance has already partnered with several DAOs, DApps, NFT platforms, and centralized exchanges throughout Europe, the USA, and Singapore.
“Existing solutions do not offer the level of quality and functionalities that businesses need, which discourages them from trusting and adopting this growing technology. What we’re building at consola.finance will change the game,”Jacob Kobler, co-founder and CEO of consola.finance said.
- The fresh pre-seed round of the investment was led by three funds — Austrian early-stage investor Speedinvest that supports deeptech, fintech, industrial tech, healthtech startups, Singapore-based Blockchain Founders Fund, and Diamond Hands Ventures that is led by the founders of Austria’s crypto unicorn Bitpanda. Business angels also participated.
- consola.finance will spend the fresh funding to further enhance its platform’s innovative features and functionalities, bolstering a better client experience.