Austrian logistics startup Logsta raises €6.5M after being merged with German ANCLA
17 October, 2022, 15:10
After being merged with German ANCLA Logistics, the Vienna-based logistic startup Logsta has raised €6.5 million in a Series A round to expand further and build a global brand on the D2C fulfillment market. The round was led by ALSTIN Capital.
- Founded in 2017 by Dominik Bieringer, Georg Weiss, and Christoph Glatzl, Logsta is a logistics as-a-service provider, addressing the main fulfillment challenges for D2C market. The end-to-end fulfillment logistics platform provides a flexible solution for all types of logistic needs.
- In August 2022, Logsta and Ancla Logistik announced the merging process to become Europe’s leading provider of direct-to-consumer logistics services.
- To date, both companies have over 1,000 customers and handle 4,000,000 shipments per year. They operate in France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Germany, and Austria.
- The fresh round was led by Munich-based venture capital fund ALSTIN Capital that invests in fintech, insurtech, regtech and cybersecurity company. The investment was part of its €15 million Series A round.
- Logsta and ANCLA will use the capital for further development, cementing their position on the D2C market and global expansion.