N1 Fund launches a new investment program for fintech startups together with Ukrainian Startup Fund
02 November, 2022, 15:25
A profile fintech investment fund N1 together with Ukrainian Startup Fund are launching a new program. It will focus on fintech startups seeking to raise investments and receive expert support.
To join the program, the startups have to meet the following criteria:
- be fintech and fintech satellites (especially projects that use or plan to use Open Banking and Blockchain technologies);
- have an expert team with experience in the field of their solution, with a deep understanding of the problem and solutions on the market;
- have the potential to scale, in addition to the opportunity to expand into foreign markets.
N1 Fund considers the following investment options:
- Stage: Late seed — round A (from a “working solution, product market fit confirmed by first sales” to “steady sales, there is a need for scaling);
- Possible check: around $250,000 – $1 million depending on the proposed solution;
- Requirements for submission: pitch deck and availability of the financial model.
- Stage: availability of a developed technology and an idea that allows you to create a solution for the end user (often it is B2B / outsourced teams trying themselves in B2C / exiting the product);
- Possible check: from $50,000;
- Requirements for submission: a description of the technology and cases of its use with a list of customers, a description of the idea of the solution based on this technology or (better) a description of the target business model.
Applications сan be sent from October 31 to December 15, 2022. The amount of an investment from N1 Fund is individual in each individual case. After submission, N1 Fund will conduct internal compliance of the projects and submit them to the N1 Fund Supervisory Board for a final decision. N1 is a profile fintech fund, which includes a neobank sportbank, a payment system Asquad, a startup with Tap to phone technology Transenix, and other fintech startups in its portfolio.