Poland’s Vestbee opens CEE Startup Challenge to award €250k
Vestbee has announced the opening of the 8th edition of CEE Startup Challenge, where startups can get a total of €250,000 worth of benefits. The funding will account for access to more than 250 leading VC funds, business tools, and startup credits.
- Founded in 2019, Vestbee is now based in Warsaw, Poland. It is the largest platform and community for startups, VC funds, accelerators, and corporates in Central & Eastern Europe.
- The startups selected by the judges will receive a total of over €250,000 accounting for services and products offered by the partners of the event, including funds like Credo Ventures, OTB Ventures, Elevator Ventures, Eleven Ventures, Iron Wolf Capital, Inovo Ventures, and more.
- The list of startup credits consists of $100,000 in AWS Activate Credits, €100,000 startup credits from OVHcloud, €30,000 in Stripe Credits, and 90% discount on HubSpot for Startups, as well as $50,000 on Mixpanel Growth Plan, and $150,000 in Microsoft Azure Credits.
Which startups can apply?
- from Central and Eastern Europe;
- at seed, pre-series A, series A, and stages beyond;
- in the categories: SaaS and Marketplace, AI, Analytics and Big Data, Fintech and Insurtech, Smart Cities and Home, Industry 4.0 and Manufacturing, Transport and Logistics, Planet and Sustainability, Healthcare and Wellbeing.
Companies can apply to participate in Vestbee’s CEE Startup Challenge before November 25th, here.