Austrian UNIQA Ventures led a €10M Series A for healthtech startup ifeel
The Madrid-based healthtech startup ifeel has received €10 million in Series A round to expand and develop its product. The round was led by Austrian venture capital firm UNIQA Ventures. Nauta Capital and other investors also participated, EU-startups reports.
- Founded in 2017 by Amir Kaplan, Gabriele Murrone, Martin Villanueva Ordas, ifeel provides a one-stop solution to cover the emotional well-being needs of organization’s members. ifeel platform helps to increase team’s productivity at work, motivation and talent retention.
- ifeel operates in 23 countries, has already been used by more than 800,000 employees worldwide, among them are such companies as AXA Partners, SCOR SE, Glovo, Travelperk, Gympass, Thoughtworks.
- The fresh round was led by Vienna-based VC firm UNIQA Ventures, with a participation of Nauta Capital and other investors.
- UNIQA Ventures is a return-driven, independent financial investor that targets on outstanding business models in healthtech, mobility, fintech, insurtech, IoT, blockchain.
- The firm invests in late seed or early growth stage startups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe. The initial investments range is from €500,000 to €5 million.
- ifeel will use the funding to expand the business into new markets, introduce new products, and increase sales capabilities. The company will continue to focus on large companies.