Bulgarian HRtech startup Re:benefit raises €1.2M for the further scaling
17 November, 2022, 12:34
The Sofia-based platform for employee benefits, Re:benefit has raised €1.2 million for further development and expansion. The round was led by Vitosha Venture Partners, joined by New Vision 3, and Impetus Capital.
- Founded in 2021 by Milen Manev, George Lilianov, and George Gueorguiev, Re:benefit develops a platform that allows to deliver a tailored benefit solution to employees, by empowering companies to create benefits and rewards experiences.
- The platform cover services such as health insurance, sports cards, parking and transport, memberships, charities and the opportunity to change their benefits without the need for additional administration and create flexibility.
- ReBenefit has over 10,000 active users, more than 40 service vendors, and over 50 clients.
- The fresh round was led by Sofia-based Vitosha Venture Partners Fund I, an early stage venture capital fund with the ticket size between €50,000 and €1 million. To date, Vitosha Venture Partners are among the top 10 most active Bulgarian VC funds due to AIN.Capital. New Vision 3 and Impetus Capital also joined the round.
- Re:benefit will use the investment for further development of the product, expansion to new markets in the next 2 years, boosting the company’s sales, and marketing efforts.