Avenga acquires Argentina’s IT business IncluIT to expand to Latin America
Global engineering and consulting platform Avenga has acquired Argentina’s IT company IncluIT. The deal will allow Avenga to strengthen its presence in the US market and enter new ones, the company’s representatives told AIN.Capital.
- Headquartered in Cordoba, IncluIT is an international digital transformation, IT software company running operations across the US, Latin America, and Europe. It employs 800 specialists from 17 countries, mainly Latin America.
- According to the terms of the deal, IncluIT’s founders and CEOs, Alberto Harriage and Rafael Ibanez, will remain at top positions to support Avenga’s growth in the US and Latin American markets, and pursue further acquisitions in the LATAM region.
- Avenga is an IT company founded in 2019 by the merger of the Ukrainian-American CoreValue with IT Kontrakt, Sevenval, and Solidbrain. It has offices in Kyiv, Lutsk, Kharkiv, Vinnytsia, and other Ukrainian cities.
- Before the deal was closed, about 3,500 specialists worked in Avenga, 1,400 of which are the part of Ukrainian team. With the acquisition of IncluIT, Avenga expanded to 4,300 professionals and 31 offices in Europe, Asia, Latin America, and the US.
- Avenga is backed by funds managed by Oaktree Capital Management L.P. and Cornerstone Partners to further expand internationally.