Tatum, StartupYard, and DEPO Ventures launch one-year acceleration program for crypto startups
The US-based developer platform Tatum joined forces with the Czech startup seed accelerator StartupYard and DEPO Venures fund to start the 12-month Tatum Blockchain Accelerator program. The program is built in a way to enable founders to easy development of their company from scratch, and get up to €70,000 investment for that.
What is Tatum Blockchain Accelerator about
- It is a 12-month program that will include marketing, business, and finance workshops, as well as 30 hours of mentoring from experienced professionals. Besides, the program offers an annual license for the Tatum platform, which makes building a blockchain app easier and less time-consuming.
- The selected projects will also receive investments of up to €70,000 as part of the acceleration program.
“Tatum is being used by more than 70,000 projects worldwide, and many seek means to accelerate efficiently. We aim to enable these projects to connect their ideas with a functioning business strategy. We are looking forward to meeting every one of them, so we can help them as best as we can, utilizing all the professional contacts we possess,”Jiří Kobelka, founder and CEO of Tatum, comments.
Who can apply to Tatum Blockchain Accelerator and how
- To participate in Tatum Blockchain Accelerator program, the company does not need to be based on a specific blockchain protocol, but the compatibility with Ethereum Virtual Machine is preferred. The only condition for program eligibility is using Testnet.
- The program is going to be operating online during the Central European timezone. However, developers from any part of the world focusing on any crypto area are encouraged to participate.
- As Michal Ciffra, partner at DEPO Ventures tells, the uniqueness of the presented technology, the potential of the team founder, future market potential, are also among the criteria considered for getting into the program.
- The first selection of projects took place during a hackathon between September and October. The 12-month acceleration program starts in November. Startups can apply for the program directly through StartupYard.com.