Romanian legaltech Goodlegal receives €1.2M in a pre-seed round
The Bucharest-based company Goodlegal announced the launch of its legal infrastructure platform and a €1.2 million pre-seed investment. The round was led by Earlybird, joined by Underline Ventures, and Credo Ventures, Tech.eu reports.
- Founded in 2021 by Vasile Tiple, Alexandru Caciulescu, Alexandru Tataran, and Ioana Teleanu, Goodlegal is a one-stop-shop for legal compliance that offers various functionalities, such as drag-and-drop document builder, out-of-the-box documents, editor and text analysis, e-signature, automation functionalities, and integrations.
- The platform’s E2E solution aims to set up and manage for all legal-related matters, documents, and processes.
“Our immediate goal is to be the go-to legal platform for all startups and help them freely achieve the next stage in their company evolution, while medium and long-term goals include large enterprises for which we are developing various integrations, creating a Goodlegal ecosystem for any company irrespective of its size or industry,”Vasile Tiple, CEO of Goodlegal said.
- The fresh round was led by Berlin-based Earlybird Digital East Fund, that focuses on early stage ICT investment opportunities in Eastern Europe and Turkey. Earlybird offers its portfolio companies not only financial resources but also strategic support, access to an international network and capital markets.
- Romanian VC fund Underline Ventures, Czech Credo Ventures, and UiPath co-CEO Daniel Dines also participated.
- Goodlegal aims to accelerate the platform development and become the industry-accepted legal operating system.