Austrian mobility startup Triply raises €1M
The Linz-based startup Triply that develops software solutions for data-based mobility analysis has raised €1 million for the product development and further growth in the DACH region. The round was led by Smartworks Innovation, Trending Topics reports.
- Founded in 2018 by Christopher Stelzmüller, Gregor-Alexander Petri, Sebastian Tanzer, Triply develops a mobility audit platform, that helps to understand existing mobility situations, to design safe and sustainable mobility offers. Typical fields of its application are the reduction of CO₂ emissions, cost reduction of mobility expenses, checking the status of the traffic volume caused by the employees of a company, including the individual journeys to work.
- The startup enables to boost the customer experience and fast-track the sales due to data based mobility analysis.
- Among Triply’s customers the ÖAMTC, ecoplus, Lower Austria’s business agency, Rhomberg Bau, and Wiener Linien.
- The fresh round was led by Smartworks Innovation, a sustainably-thinking strategic corporate investment company owned by Wiener Stadtwerke Group & Wien Energie, and existing investors, including Pioneers Ventures II, the early-stage investment vehicle of Pioneers and the startup300 Group, Element Beteiligungs GmbH, and Thomas Blaschke are also participated.
- Triply will spend the investment to accelerate the product development, and to expand sales in Germany over the next few months.