Finnish Synergi raises €800k to make electricity consumption controllable
30 November, 2022, 18:25
- Established in 2022 by Antti Hämmäinen, Harri Iisakka, and Petrus Holm, Synergi develops a solution that enables to manage the users’ energy consumption. Electric vehicles, heating, ventilation, air cooling, solar panels, inverters can be attached to Sinergi platform.
- By connecting the energy resources from a home to the startup’s platform, customers can track peak hours and the energy demand level. Synergi solution can also help its users to manage cope with electricity problems and save money.
“Our vision is bold. We want to decarbonize the power grid by providing enough demand-side flexibility so that every economy can make a rapid and smooth transition from fossil fuels to renewables,”founder said.
- The round was led by Finnish sector agnostic early-stage investor Lifeline Ventures. APX, Wave Ventures, TK Ventures, Cape Capital, and Kenneth Blomqvist also joined the investment.
- Synergi is currently running a pilot with some customers, and will start onboarding more of them in December. To join, everyone can sign up for its waitlist
- Synergi will spend the fresh funds to develop the technology further, and launch it to a wider audience in Finland during 2023. The team claims that funds will help households decarbonize the grid and boost energy transition.