ScanmarQED acquires Roivenue, Czech attribution and optimization software suite
05 December, 2022, 13:09
The Netherlands-based provider of marketing insights and analytics solutions ScanmarQED has acquired Roivenue, the Prague-based marketing attribution and digital data integration platform. The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
- Founded in 2016, ScanmarQED is a global player in marketing accountability software. The solution enables companies to understand the drivers behind customer behavior and growth, and to improve their tactics around price, promotions, media, creative, product, in order to grow market shares, sales, and profit.
- ScanmarQED works with over 10,000 brands, and has more 150,000 clients from different industries, including retail, healthcare, food and beverages, tech, media, consumer research.
- Launched in 2015 by Pavel Sima, Roivenue develops a data analytics and budget optimization software suite that enhances marketing ROI via data integration and data-driven marketing attribution. The company claims that it helps marketers to accelerate revenue growth and increase marketing profit.
- In 2018, Roivenue raised €600,000 in a seed round and spread across Europe, the Middle East, and the US to more than 13 countries. Among its 70 clients are Vodafone and AXA.
- The deal will help ScanmarQED to maintain its status as a one-stop shop for marketing analytics solutions in North America and Europe.
“Our goal is to compete with the best solutions on the US and international market. You can expect not only new features in Roivenue, but also further improvements in our customer service. Thanks to the know-how from ScanmarQED, we will be able to work on more exciting projects with you, our clients, to help you unlock new hidden sources of revenue,”the company claims.
- Under the agreement, Roivenue will continue to operate with its existing leadership and staff.