Polish-French deeptech startup Pathway receives $4.5M in a pre-seed round
06 December, 2022, 13:51
The Paris-based framework for real-time and reactive data products Pathway has received $4.5 million in a pre-seed round to develop its product. The round was co-led by Polish funds Inovo and Market One Capital, Sifted.eu reports.
- Founded in 2020 by Zuzanna Stamirowska, a Polish researcher who did her PhD in France, Pathway develops the programming framework which handles streaming data updates. The company claims that its product allows developers to create a Python-based programming framework that transforms table-like data in real time.
- The solution can help supply chain businesses analyze their delivery processes, banks to detect anti-fraud behavior, marketers to check real-time sentiment on social media, product managers to track customer behavior patterns.
- Among Pathway’s clients are German rail DB Schenker and the French postal operator La Poste.
- The round was co-led by Inovo Venture Partners and Market One Capital. Previously, AIN.Capital recognized both funds as the most active Polish VCs. In August 2022, Inovo raised €100 million third fund for CEE startups, and Market One Capital announced its first €80 million fund in October 2022.
- The fresh investment will be used to accelerate the product development.