Ukrainian service Lab24 launches operations in Poland
The Ukrainian service Lab24 launches operations in Poland, in 70 cities at once. Lab24 allows you to register for out-of-hours visits to laboratories, or to order the service of testing at home.
- Lab24’s Polish partner is the Synevo Poland laboratory network.
- To use the service, you need to specify the address and time for the nurse’s visit.
- The procedure takes only a few minutes, and the finished results will be sent to the Lab24 user’s personal account as soon as they are ready.
- Since not all analyzes can be submitted in an on-site format, the Lab24 service also offers the option of registering for out-of-hours reception. Currently, this service is available for more than 200 laboratories in more than 70 cities in Poland.
“Taking tests at home is much more convenient than visiting laboratories. You wake up in the morning, a nurse comes to you, takes biomaterial, all of this takes about 15 minutes. An you can continue to have breakfast and do your morning chores. This format of taking tests is especially comfortable for young patients and the elderly. Once our users have used such a service, they are unlikely to return to trips to the laboratory,”Volodymyr Nerubenko, CEO of Lab24, comments.
- Currently, the service offers to use the services at promotional prices — the nurse’s visit costs only 49 PLN (full price 150 PLN). In addition, online registration for tests through lab24.pl will give a discount of 10-15%. For Ukrainians in Poland, the Lab24 service is available in their native language, and also offers additional discounts on services.
- The Lab24 service was founded in Ukraine at the beginning of 2021 by the companies Liki24 and TerraLab. Today, in addition to Poland, it is available in 13 cities of Ukraine and in the capital of Romania, Bucharest.