Romanian HRtech Undelucram raises €200k from GapMinder
16 December, 2022, 11:28
Bucharest-based online employee community Undelucram has raised €200,000 from local venture capital fund GapMinder, Romania Insider reports. The startup also intends to raise another €400,000 through the European co-investment platform SeedBlink.
- Founded in 2011, Undelucram is a regional network of online employer branding and recruitment platforms. It provides information about employers, salaries, benefits, and how job interviews are conducted, as well as help to match candidates with employers using ML.
- The startup currently operates in 14 countries in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
- The current financing round is backed by GapMinder, one of the most active Romanian VCs focused on early-stage investments into local and regional technology startups in IT software and service-related sectors. This is the third round in which GapMinder invests in Undelucram.
- So far, Undelucram has raised investments totaling €800,000 in three past rounds. Bulgarian Sofia Angels Ventures is also among its investors
“We choose to see the investment in Undelucram as a vote of confidence that once again confirms the growth trend of our company. I invite potential investors who want to maximize their revenues and at the same time contribute to a fair and balanced labor market to participate in this new round opened by Seedblink for the development of new technologies and the consolidation of international expansion,”said Costin Tudor, founder, and CEO of Undelucram.
- Undelucram plans to invest the proceeds in international expansion and in the development of its own AI technology. It also aims to reach 4.5 million regional users, from currently one million, by the end of 2024.