Croatian SaaS developer Treblle raises ＄7M
22 December, 2022, 12:40
- Founded in 2020 by Vedran Cindric, Darko Blazevic, and Tea Sakic, Treblle develops an all-in-one platform for the entire API lifecycle that helps engineering and DevOps teams build, ship, and maintain REST-based APIs faster. It currently supports 16 languages.
- Recently, Treblle introduced its new product Treblle 2.0 which supports more than 17 programming languages and platforms and can be used on any existing or new API service. The platform helps to facilitate the integration of this cloud platform into the IT systems of large corporations.
- Since launching, the startup has collected over 15,000 users around the world. Every month, Treblle processes over 60 million API calls and is used on 5,000 different API services.
- The fresh round was led by Nauta Capital, pan-European VC firm investing in B2B SaaS solutions with strong network effects, vertically focused enterprise tech transforming large industries and deep-tech applications to solve challenges faced by large enterprises.
- Treblle plans to spend the investment to hire 20 new people in Croatia and another 10 abroad in the next three months. After that, the goal is to go towards 50 employees in total.