10 best free IT courses to take in 2023
Austrian full-stack web developer and blogger Marko Denic has published a list of recommended IT courses that you can take to improve your knowledge in the field. All of the courses are from prominent institutions like Harvard University, MIT, Stanford University, and Free Code Camp, and are completely free of charge as of 2023. AIN.Capital shares the Twitter thread.
- Computer Science, by Harvard University. Provides an introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
- Machine Learning, by MIT. Introduces principles, algorithms, and applications of machine learning from the point of view of modeling and prediction.
- Artificial Intelligence, by Harvard University. This introductory course on artificial intelligence teaches how to use machine learning in Python.
- CSS, by Google. Teaches CSS fundamentals like the box model, cascade and specificity, flexbox, grid, and z-index. Along with these fundamentals, you’ll learn about functions, color types, gradients, logical properties, and inheritance to make you a well-rounded front-end developer
- Responsive Web Design, by FreeCodeCamp. This course provides an introduction to the languages that developers use to build webpages: HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) for content, and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for design.
- Java, by Test Automation University. This course explains Java in general for you to become a true Java programmer and use this skill for any related programming role, including an automation engineer.
- Linux, by The Linux Foundation. Helps to develop a good working knowledge of Linux using both the graphical interface and command line across the major Linux distribution families.
- Digital Marketing, by Google. Master the basics of digital marketing with this free course accredited by Interactive Advertising Bureau Europe and The Open University.