12 Ukrainian startups will participate at CES 2023 in Las Vegas. What do they do?
Despite wartime challenges, 12 Ukrainian startups will present their solutions at the most influential tech gathering of global innovators CES 2023, which take part on January 5-8 in Las Vegas, the USA, TechUkraine reports.
According to Dmytro Kuzmenko, Executive Director at UVCA – Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association, the main goal of the Ukrainian delegation at CES 2023 is to present the high-level startups, powerful Ukrainian tech ecosystem, and investment potential to the global IT community and loudly declare that the best time to invest in Ukraine is now.
Within the conference the Ukrainian delegation will present:
- Ukrainian hardware startups pavilion
- Pitch competition in front of US investors
- Potential of investments, cooperation, and partnership with Ukrainian tech
- Victories on the technological front by Ukrainian innovators.
The Joint National Trade Mission of Ukrainian hardware tech startups at CES2023, supported by USAID, is organized by the UVCA – Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association, Ukrainian Startup Fund (USF) with the help of GIST Net, Western NIS Enterprise Fund, Ministry of Digital Transformation.
The list of participants
- Releaf PAPER & BAGS – the world’s first manufacturer of paper packaging made from fallen leaves.
- Rekava – the Ukrainian brand of biodegradable products made from reused coffee grounds. The startup’s products include rekava cups, rekava pots, and rekava candles.
- Melt Water Club – the technical solution for obtaining premium drinking water, thanks to the innovative Freezing Process technology.
- OptySun filters – the technology of water purification and disinfection in any conditions.
- i3 Engineering – the complete solution for Smart Home projects and business automation, which consists of controllers mounted on a DIN-rail, software, and mobile application.
- Nanit Robot – the STEM Robotics education solution with a high engineering perspective and a creative learning process for kids and adults.
- Corner – the modern, frictionless way to set up a renovation with a pre-designed kitchen entirely online.
- Knopka – the advanced nurse call system for patient care automation on hospital beds.
- WheelKeep – the invisible security system that helps cycling enthusiasts to protect their bikes from thefts and enjoy the freedom of everyday cycling. It includes a smart hardware device and a mobile application.
- Solar Plex – the service for upgrading new and already installed conventional solar (PV) panels into hybrid (PVT) ones.
- Еfarm.pro – the IOT navigation field assistant for agricultural work that allows you to save resources and work more accurately.
- G-Mak – the innovative security device equipped with a number of unique technological solutions that can physically stop or disorient an intruder.