9 third-party tools and extensions built for ChatGPT
OpenAI launched a large language model chatbot ChatGPT in November 2022. It has crossed one million users within a week of its launch and continued to acquire more and more of them. At the same time, the service aroused great interest of AI experts and developers, who have built lots of third-party tools and extensions to further use of ChatGPT.
CEO of Dutch startup deepkapha AI Lab Tarry Singh collected the most interesting 9 third-party tools and extensions built for ChatGPT. AIN.Capital publishes the list.
- The extension that connects ChatGPT with your WhatsApp.
- ChatGPT Writer uses ChatGPT to generate emails or replies based on the user’s prompts.
- WebChatGPT gives relevant results from the web.
- YouTube Summary generates text summaries of any YouTube video.
- TweetGPT uses ChatGPT to write your tweets, reply, comment, etc.
- Search GPT is a browser extension to display ChatGPT response alongside search engine results. It supports Google, Baidu, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Brave, Yahoo, Naver, Yandex, Kagi, Searx.
- ChatGPT History is a browser extension that helps discover, share, import, and use the best prompts for ChatGPT. It also allows saving the chat history locally, so the users can review past conversations and refer to them at a later time.