Google for Startups launches three-month cybersecurity program for European projects
Google for Startups announced the launch of a three-month cybersecurity program for 15 European projects called Growth Academy: Cybersecurity. Its aim is to provide startups with essential growth skills, internationalization strategies, and Google tools & products to help scale the business.
- Growth Academy: Cybersecurity targets seed to Series A startups based in Europe but looking to scale internationally. Startups need to be focused on an element of cybersecurity, such as prevention, protection, research, and/or threat analysis, and threat sharing.
- Selected startups must have demonstrated traction (users, revenue) and have a scalable product or service, with both a significant total addressable market and a defensible growth model.
- Startups can apply to the program by February 12, 2023. The cybersecurity program will kick off in April 2023 and will last till in June 2023.
- After signing the agreement, startups will get technical consulting and tailored support and advice from mentors from Google and industry experts, support on company and product strategy. Google for Startups program will help them to expand to new markets and to connect with fellow founders to grow the network, learn from others, and contribute to a bigger community.
- In December 2022 Google for Startups announced 25 new grant recipients of the Google Support Fund for Ukrainian startups. Among them are Mate Academy, Adwisely, Jiffsy, PeopleForce.