Romanian-founded startup NLX raises €4.2M in a seed II round
11 January, 2023, 14:46
The New York-based and Romanian-founded startup NLX which offers an end-to-end no-code platform for brands has raised €4.2M in a seed II round. The round was led by US IAG Capital Partners. JetBlue Ventures and Flying Fish Partners also participated.
- Launched in 2018 by two Romanians Andrei Papancea and Vlad Papancea, NLX develops a platform that enables brands to create personalized voice, chat, and multimodal conversations, all in one place. Using it, teams can adjust conversations according to real-time qualitative and quantitative customer feedback to improve the customer experience via built-in reporting and analytics.
- In 2022 NLX launched Showroom, a live, personalized, multimodal conversational experience with Amazon Web Services Inc. The company has also increased its customer base with enterprise, Fortune 200, and midsized companies. Among its clients are Compañí Panameña de Aviación S.A, Red Bull GmbH, LifeMiles Ltd., and Mon Cheri Bridals LLC.
- The fresh round was led by US-based private investment group IAG Capital Partners which targets investing in early-stage companies in advanced computing, biotech, and medical devices.
“We believe NLX’s solution will revolutionize the way we do customer service. NLX’s best-in-class multimodal technology directly addresses customer pain points, while also making it cost-effective and easy for brands to implement. It’s clear that a win for the end user will be a win for NLX’s customers and NLX,”Joel Whitley, Partner and Principal at IAG Capital Partners, comments.
- The existing investors US-based JetBlue Ventures and Flying Fish Ventures also participated. To date, with the new funding, the company has already raised €9 million.
- NLX will use the investment to fuel conversational AI’s marketplace expansion and continue developing its product. The startup will launch Dialog Studio 2.0 this year.