Lithuanian startup Repsense secures €500k in funding
Lithuania-founded data analysis company Repsense has raised €500,000 in funding to develop its product and expand internationally. The company develops the first automated online reputation measurement model. Iron Wolf Capital and Coinvest Capital invested in the startup in equal shares, Startup Lithuania reports.
- Founded in 2022 by Mykolas Katkus, Alfredas Chmieliauskas, and Robertas Danielianas, Repsense is a fast-growing analytics company that utilizes data science, field research, and machine learning to enhance the brand reputation of leading global businesses.
- Repsense’s product was launched fairly recently, but it already provides data to business clients, research, and communication specialists in 9 countries.
“Most professionals around the world believe that digital reputation management is the most important area of future communication. However, due to the abundance and fragmentation of sources, few businesses track, measure or have a plan for consistently managing online reputation. The Repsense tool helps to solve this problem,”Mykolas Katkus, CEO of Repsense, explains.
- Fund management companies Iron Wolf Capital and Coinvest Capital are equal investors this round. Iron Wolf Capital is an early-stage VC fund based in Vilnius and London investing in teams with innovative ideas and global aspirations. In December 2022, the fund invested in the Norwegian proptech Speiz during its €1.3 million round.
- Coinvest Capital is also a Vilnius-based fund. It invests in startups and companies undergoing business development and growth with groups of business angels. Earlier this month, the fund co-led a $4.9 million round for the Lithuanian medtech Oxipit.
- The current investment will help Repsense to further develop its automated information content evaluation product. The company also plans for international expansion in 2023.