Finnish startup Exolyt raises €450k for its TikTok analytics tool
07 March, 2023, 16:01
Helsinki-based B2B SaaS platform Exolyt has raised €450,000 in pre-seed funding to develop AI-based TikTok analytics and insights solution. Trado Capital and Founder’s Edge from Finland are the investors, Tech Funding News reports.
- Founded in 2020 by serial entrepreneurs Henri Malkki, Jonne Bovellán, and Mauri Karlin, Exolyt is a complete TikTok analytics solution for brands, media agencies, record labels, and creators. The solution is fully AI-powered and is able to interpret user behavior to give businesses a foresight into the growth potential.
- Right now, the company has almost 100 clients in 20 different countries, including the United States and Japan.
“As the TikTok market grows exponentially, we recognised the absence of tools that can provide holistic, actionable insights for companies. So, Exolyt focused on providing higher value KPIs with not only data-driven performance monitoring but also intelligent social listening and intuitive insights that can disrupt modern approaches to social media strategy and consumer marketing,”Henri Malkki, CEO and Co-founder of Exolyt, explains.
- Trado Capital is one of the investors in the pre-seed round. It is a firm from Helsinki investing in companies of any size, stage, or any industry. The team prizes itself on believing in the sectors they truly understand and can help grow.
- Founder’s Edge is another investor. It is also a Helsinki-based fund from angel investors. The firm invests in pre-seed startups with initial tickets ranging from €100,000 to €250,000 across the Nordics and Baltics.
- With the fresh funds, Exolyt will be able to scale its analytics features for business end-users and expand sales and marketing.