Grammarly introduces GrammarlyGO, a new generative AI product to accelerate productivity
The Ukrainian company Grammarly has announced the launch of a new product based on generative artificial intelligence — GrammarlyGO. Company representatives shared the news with AIN.Capital. The beta version of GrammarlyGO is planned to be launched in April, in English.
- Founded in 2009 by Ukrainians Alex Shevchenko, Max Lytvyn, and Dmytro Lider, Grammarly is a Ukrainian company that provides a digital writing assistant to help people write clearly and effectively in English. The basic set of Grammarly’s features is free, and the advanced version is available by subscription.
GrammarlyGO is a new generative AI product that accelerates productivity where people write. The tool can quickly generate highly relevant text with an understanding of personal voice and brand style, context, and intent. It enables people and businesses to unlock their potential, save time, and get more done while prioritizing trust, security, and authenticity.
“Generative AI represents an inflection point in innovation that Grammarly can incorporate to deliver even more value for our customers. For well over a decade, we’ve delivered the leading AI-enabled communication assistant focused on helping people and businesses overcome the real challenges they face every day. Now we enter a new phase in our vision to support our customers across all stages of communication, going past revision into conception and composition — all while maintaining our high standards of quality, privacy, and security,”Rahul Roy-Chowdhury, Global Head of Product at Grammarly, commented.
What can GrammarlyGo do?
GrammarlyGO will use personal, organizational, and situational context like voice and style, where the user is writing, and their purpose — to generate relevant tailored communication. With GrammarlyGO, users can rewrite, compose, ideate, and reply within the applications and websites they’re already on —boosting efficiency right in their flow of work. GrammarlyGO enables individuals and businesses to:
- Compose text: With a quick prompt, users can compose a high-quality, tailored draft right where they’re working.
- Reply to emails: GrammarlyGO understands the context of emails and offers relevant one-click prompts (like “I’m interested” or “I’m not interested”) for users to quickly draft thoughtful replies.
- Rewrite for tone and clarity: Transform entire sections of writing to be clearer and use the right tone, whether to improve its friendliness, professionalism, or more. Users can choose from prompts or input their own to rewrite their selected text.
- Rewrite for length: Transform writing to be just the right length, making it longer or shorter at the click of a prompt.
- Ideate: Augment creativity and speed up content creation by using GrammarlyGO as an AI ideation partner, generating outlines or ideas to reference or add directly to the text.
- Personalize their voice: Users can set their preferred tones and professional role to generate writing personalized to their voice and needs.
- Use prompts as a guide: GrammarlyGO leverages unique context to suggest one-click prompts for jumpstarting or improving writing.
GrammarlyGO will be available across Grammarly’s product offerings, including Grammarly Free (in select markets), Grammarly Premium, Grammarly Business, Grammarly for Education (higher education), and Grammarly for Developer.
To learn more and get access to the upcoming GrammarlyGO beta, the users can watch a demo video and apply for beta access starting in April, here.