Finnish proptech Komu Homes raises €475k in a pre-seed round
Helsinki-based proptech startup Komu Homes has raised €475,000 in pre-seed funding from Prodeko Ventures, Wave Ventures, and Sarviapila Capital, as well as angel investors. The capital will help to launch its new product modernizing real-estate industry, as well as expand both domestically and internationally.
- Founded in 2021 by Roni Lahti and Elias Örmä, Komu Homes develops a user-friendly application that contains all of the apartment-related services as well as information regarding the apartments. It basically enables an easier living experience.
- The company has now expanded its services to reach over 100,000 residents, got several new customers and advisors, and grew its team from 4 to 10 employees.
“The Komu Homes application is designed to listen to the customer’s needs since we know that a pleasant tenant experience is one of the most important factors in creating a long-term tenant relationship,”the company explains.
- The pre-seed investors included funds Prodeko Ventures, Wave Ventures, and Sarviapila Capital.
- Several real-estate industry experts, startup founders, and board professionals also participated. The lists included Tuomas Kankaanpää, Matti-Pekka Sävelkoski, Perttu Rönkkö, Jyrki Vanamo, Panu Luukka, Ilari Lintukangas, Ossi Marko, and Kristina Wichmann.
- Using the fresh funds, Komu Homes plans to focus on expanding its reach both domestically and internationally. The company’s long-term goal is to establish itself as a major player in the global real estate industry.