Bulgarian Innovation Hub announces new openings for its 3-week acceleration program
Bulgaria Innovation Hub has announced a 3-week equity-free acceleration program for Bulgarian entrepreneurs and startup founders. It is focused on promoting Bulgaria as a technology innovation hub among the US investor community. You can apply, here.
- Bulgaria Innovation Hub is a non-profit initiative operating since 2019. It aims to empower high potential technology startups from Bulgaria and the SEE region to successfully expand into the US market.
- Its acceleration program offers a unique opportunity to learn from experienced Silicon Valley mentors and gain the skills and resources needed to take the business to the next level. Current program focuses mainly on fundraising, go-to-market strategies, American legal environment, and networking.
Details of the program
- It is a 3-week program that takes place virtually or in person in San Francisco.
- The experts from Silicon Valley will provide their knowledge through the world class go-to-market curriculum.
- The program spans across 27+ workshops to help the startups prepare for their global expansion, especially in the US.
- Bulgaria Innovation Hub will also provide access to their mentor, advisor, and investor network.
- The participants will receive $10,000 AWS credits + over $80,000 other technology credits, as well as exclusive community and resources, as the result of the event.
- The program is equity-free, but requires a financial commitment of $5000 for two people from a startup, including access to VC and potential clients network of Bulgaria Innovation Hub.
So far, 35 companies have gone through the program. In total, they have created 290 new jobs since then, added over 810 new clients, and have raised more than $30 million in new funds.