Czech startup JobSider secures €250k from Invento VC
20 March, 2023, 12:49
Prague-based startup JobSider has secured €250,000 in fresh investment led by Polish fund Invento VC, the fund told AIN.Capital. The funding will help with entering the Polish market.
- JobSider develops an HR platform that helps companies find and select the right employees for their businesses, as well as save time and money. The platform employs an AI chatbot, which conducts initial interviews with applicants, based on companies’ requirements for the given position.
- For users, JobSider is a job agent that helps them find job offers that match their profile, apply for positions, and handle chat interviews. The users can activate the job agent service which automatically searches for work for them and shows their profile to recruiters.
- Invento VC is the main investor in this round. It is a venture capital based in Poland. The fund is looking for impact projects and startups in the IT, deeptech, health, food, and cleantech industries. In February, the firm invested €210,000 in Polish startup Strada CRM.
- Other than Invento VC, JobSider was previously backed by the Czech Light House Venture fund.
- With the fresh capital, the company is planning to develop its technology and enter the Polish market with the help of Invento’s funding.