Ukrainian Nova Post launches new office in Lithuania. Estonia and Latvia are next in line
On March 20, Nova Post launches in Lithuania, as the company informed AIN.Capital. This is the second European country where Nova Post launched its branch office after Poland.
- Nova Post’s branch office opened in Vilnius at the address Žalgirio g. 92, LT-09303.
- It is a cargo department using which you can send and receive goods from Ukraine weighing up to 1000 kg.
- The office will work daily.
- The delivery time is around 5 working days.
The cost of delivery is:
- up to 2 kg — UAH 300,
- up to 10 kg — UAH 450,
- up to 30 kg — UAH 600,
- from 31 kg to 1000 kg — UAH 25 per 1 kg of weight.
“I am sure that Nova Post will surprise Lithuanians and become a reliable partner as well as support for our future customers here. We’re fast, we’re reliable, we’re flexible and customer-focused, and we don’t plan to stop. Already in May, we will open a new office in the city of Kaunas, so that even more people can use the fast delivery from Nova Post. In addition, this year we’re going to enter the markets of Estonia and Latvia,”Volodymyr Popereshniuk, co-founder of Nova Post, says.
To read more about the delivery from Lithuania, follow the link.