Polish startup Epinote raises €1.4M in a pre-seed round
Warsaw-based workflow optimization startup Epinote has raised €1.4 million in pre-seed funding to help develop its digital platform. The round was led by Movens Capital, Kogito Ventures, Next Road Ventures, with the participation of Corvus Ventures, and business angels. AIN.Capital shares the news.
- Founded in 2019 by Mateusz Wikło and Kacper Raszkiewicz, Epinote helps companies maximize the efficiency of their operations with a unique mix of on-demand workforce and technology. It does so by providing a plug & play workforce that can be deployed directly into company workflows.
- Powered by a global community of associates, Epinote takes over mundane and repetitive tasks that cannot be automated, previously performed by in-house employees. The setup process is as short as 30 minutes.
- Epinote has over 30 full-time employees, and over 500 associates, who deliver tasks required by the client. So far, their solution has already attracted over 50 clients from three continents. Including BCG, Brainly, InPost Fresh, and Packhelp.
“Epinote is the perfect extension of an in-house team. In a matter of days you can deploy a complicated data collection project that would usually take weeks. The company is also great at dealing with repeating and mundane administrative tasks that are pain points for every organisation. We’ve been using their offering at Packhelp from the very start and I’m impressed how many use cases there are. I believe Epinote will help many companies in becoming an effective, data-driven organisation,”says Wojtek Sadowski, CEO and Co-Founder of Packhelp and an investor in Epinote.
- The €1.4 million pre-seed round was led by Movens Capital, Kogito Ventures, Next Road Ventures, with the participation of Corvus Ventures, as well as some business angels. The list includes the founders of DocPlanner and Packhelp.
- The company will use the funding to develop its digital platform to further improve the efficiency of the workforce and offer clients an automated system for task ordering and project management.