Invento VC launches the Brasilesia Accelerator. The startups can get up to $25k
Katowice-based fund Invento VC, together with partners, has launched the Brasilesia Accelerator, where the startups can receive up to $25,000 for the development. Brasilesia is an intercontinental event of innovation and entrepreneurship between Latin America and Poland.
The applications are open until May 30, 2023, here.
- The Brasilesia Accelerator Competition officially launched on March 30. The program allows startups from both Poland and Brazil to participate in a cross-acceleration between those countries. The goal of the event is to enable those startups to internationalize in the partner country.
- Apart from Invento VC, others partners of the event included Katowicka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A., SPIN-US, tecnoPARQ UFV, and others.
- The opening was announced at the South Summit Brazil, which is one of the biggest events of innovation and entrepreneurship in Latin America. It took place in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, where more than 2,000 Brazilian and foreign startups participated.
During the acceleration period, the startups will learn how to:
- Expand to a new market (respectively Polish/Brazilian) with “soft-landing” support;
- Validate market potential with experts from different countries;
- Exchange domain knowledge;
- Find foreign business partners, clients or distributors;
- Find new foreign team members;
- Find technological partners among, for instance, academic research institutions;
- Create joint R&D projects;
- Find new investors.
The startups will also receive a development capital of up to $25,000 and mentoring support.